We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
Posted by Kat on 8 February 2014.
I'm at my wits end with two sons on smack and anything els they can get there hands on !! I have suffered the loss of a son 3 years ago to drug intoxication! They are both 31 and 33 I can't. Live with this an longer Help !,,
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.