We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
Posted by concernd on 3 February 2015.
my wee grandson i only 7yrs old my son is addicted to weed an diazapam he never comes to see his so.n it breaks my heart because my grandson doesnt no y his dad wont visit iv tried with my son but he just lets him down i no addicts are selfish but it doesnt stop the hurt
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.