We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Find a local support group
Access family support in your area
Here you can find details of over 500 support groups for families dealing with drug or alcohol use. Please use the map to search by town, city, county or postcode below.
As well as the support groups listed below, Families Anonymous provide groups for families and friends of someone with a drug problem and Al Anon run groups for anybody affected by somebody else's drinking. Still no suitable results? SMART Recovery run an online support group for friends and family - every Monday, 7.30pm. Click for details (pdf).
Adding or changing support service details
If you would like to be added to the database or update your details, please click the button below for more information. Listings are free.