We care, for the better.
A place for families, because you don't have to use drugs to be affected by them.
- How do I know if they're using drugs?
- Why do they use drugs/alcohol?
- Is it my fault?
- How can I cope with their behaviour?
- Understanding the stages of addiction and recovery
- Where do I get the help I need?
- Getting support for your loved one
Sign in to make comments and contribute your own stories. Or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.
Hi , you are currently signed in to the blog.
Want to find a support group? Enter your postcode or town below to find a support group near you.
my son has lost everything
Posted by chris51 on 13 June 2014.
my son is an alcoholic who owns his own business loves fast cars likes good quality clothes watches shoes etc he is now reduced to a mess living with me not washing and calling for wine at every oportunity i am at the end of my tether do i give him wine do i deprive him is there any one who can give me advice
You must be signed in to comment. To sign in, use the form to the right, or click here to register if you've never used the blog before.