We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Latest info and events
Keep up to date with latest developments in the field
- State of Caring Survey 2018 – 8 May 2018
- Families of Service personnel and Veterans with substance use issues – 13 Apr 2018
- Chemsex: partners, friends and families' experiences survey – 10 Apr 2018
- Adfam welcomes Suki Thiara to the team! – 21 Mar 2018
- Changing Lives: using peer support to promote access to services for family members affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use – 19 Mar 2018
- Drugs, Alcohol, Women and Families (DAWF) Conference 2018 – 23 May 2018
- InterAction 2018 – 23 May 2018
- Kinship Care Masterclass, Manchester – 7 Jun 2018
- National Alcohol & Drugs Education Conference 2018 – 21 Jun 2018
- Faces & Voices of Recovery UK Annual Conference 2018 – 7 Sep 2018