We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
Support Adfam and receive our policy briefings.
You have successfully signed up to receive our policy briefing.
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Latest info and events
Keep up to date with latest developments in the field
- Hepatitis C and Families: Phone Interviews – 21 Mar 2017
- “No one judges you here” Voices of older people affected by a loved one’s substance use – 14 Mar 2017
- Bereaved through Alcohol and Drugs (BEAD) - New website is launched – 8 Mar 2017
- Addaction's 50th anniversary – 1 Mar 2017
- Relationship Realities: a summary of findings – 17 Feb 2017
- Alcohol Research UK: Annual Conference 2017 – 5 Apr 2017
- Raising kinship children masterclass – 27 Apr 2017
- 2nd National Summit on Tackling Multiple Disadvantage – 8 May 2017
- TCF: Weekend retreat for parents bereaved through suicide, addiction or substance use – 23 Jun 2017
- National Substance Misuse Conference 2017 – 13 Sep 2017