We care, for the better.
A place for professionals to develop innovative practice, connect with their peers and put families first.
- The Family Angle
- Grandparent carers
- Bouncing back
- Criminal justice work
- Domestic violence
- Diverse families
- Somali development
- Workforce development
- BEAD (Bereaved through Alcohol and Drugs) Project
- Older Carers
- Opioid Substitution Treatment and risks to children
- Drug education and prevention
- Family Recovery Champions – Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Recovery Partnership
- Peterborough Kinship Care Support Service
- Relationship Realities: Couple relationships project
- Child to Parent Abuse Project
- Building Family Recovery in Newham
- The Alcohol and Families Alliance
- Dual Diagnosis
- Respite for Greenwich families
- Older Carers Peer Support Group
- Adfam's Carol Concert
On Twitter? Get up to date information directly to your feed. Follow @AdfamUK.
Older Carers Peer Support Group
Peer support group for anyone aged 55 or older who lives in London and is affected by a loved one’s drug or alcohol use
Funded by the Masonic Charitable Foundation, Adfam runs a peer support group for anyone aged 55 or older who lives in London and is affected by a loved one’s drug or alcohol use. This is a continuation of the group we set up as part of our previous work with older carers in London which finished in September 2017.
The upcoming dates for the peer support group are as follows:
- Friday 23 February 2018
- Friday 23 March 2018
- Friday 27 April 2018
- Friday 25 May 2018
The group runs from 11:30am-2:00pm at St Luke’s Community Centre, 90 Central St, London, EC1V 8AJ.
Newcomers are always welcome! If you would like to find out more, please email Alison Hill or call 020 3817 9410.